After School Club Play Leader
Job Start Date: As soon as possible.
Hours of Work: 2.45pm – 5.15pm Monday to Friday, Term time only
Salary Details: Grade 5/6 £9.16 – £9.78 per hour depending on experience.
We are looking to appoint a caring and enthusiastic individual to run our new After School Club. The role requires a Level 3 qualification or a commitment to gain one. Qualifications in food hygiene and first aid are desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering high quality, creative play and care for the children in the club.
- Assisting with the planning and safe operation of the club.
- Preparing and serving snacks.
- Communicating effectively with parents and carers.
- Setting up and clearing up the play setting as well as cleaning the room.
Thameside School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
To apply please visit our school website on www.thameside.oxon.sch.uk where you will find further details about the vacancies and an application form under the tab – Job Vacancies. Please download the application form and email to – email@example.com
Interview Date: TBC
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.